ControlFire+ Software is the perforating and data acquisition software for the Perf+ Panel.
The ControlFire+ Software is the user interface when implementing the ControlFire switch system for the ControlFire Perf+ Panels. Requires Microsoft Windows XP/7 or greater.
- Perforating tool string interface compatible with ControlFire Perf+ Panel
- User friendly perforating log GUI independent of ControlFire software
- Compatible with existing depth encoders and line speed/tension systems
- Actual shot depth automatically logged in real time
- No annual software licenses
RELEASE NOTES This software distribution was released on June 12, 2023 and includes the following versions: - ControlFire+ Software version 1.0 - Perf+ Logger version 0.2 - Perf+ Panel firmware version x.113 (where x is 1, 2, or 3 depending on the type of Panel)
To install the software, follow these steps:
1) Download the software by clicking "Latest ControlFire+ Software".
2) Double-click on "Setup CF+ v.1.0 and Perf+ Logger v.0.2.msi". If you have an older version of the software installed, the installer will automatically uninstall it and then install the new version. 3) If you've already installed the software before and this is an upgrade, you are done. Otherwise, follow the "Perf+ Panel Firmware Update Instructions".